“Superfoods” Are For Everyone!
Have you heard the phrase?…
“Let food be they medicine and medicine be thy food.” Hippocrates
Even People who are healthy can make a few tweaks and impact their life.
Imagine a superfood-not a drug-powerful enough to help you lower your cholesterol, reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer. Also, put you in a better mood? And, did I mention no side effects?
You don’t need specific foods for specific ailments. Incorporating a variety of superfoods will help you maintain your weight, fight disease, live a better quality of life for a longer period of time.
Well, Just WHAT Are Superfoods?
Here Are 20 TOP SUPERFOODS THAT OFFER SUPER HEALTH PROTECTION
- Avocado-In addition to excellent fat, and potassium avocado’s enhance your body’s absorption of nutrients and inhibit inflammatory conditions.
- Beans-Loaded with Calcium potassium, folate, fiber and protein and B vitamins.
- Blueberries-Besides vitamins, minerals and micronutrients, blueberries provide antioxidant power that helps free radicals in check and fight inflammation.
- Broccoli-This cruciferous veggie may reduce risk for diseases such as arthritis, cancer and heart disease.
- Coconut Oil-Provides a mix of medium-chain fats, including C6, C8, C10 and C12 fats. Also, it is antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral.
- Dark Chocolate-70-85% dark chocolate is loaded with fiber, iron, magnesium, copper and manganese. It also has potassium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium. Consumed in moderation it a great superfood AND it tastes good. YUM YUM!
- Fermented Cabbage-Fermenting adds beneficial microbes and help balance intestinal flora and boost your immunity.
- Garlic-Contains the compound allicin which has potent medicinal properties. Garlic is highly nutritious and has very few calories.
- Kale-Highest nutritional density of all green leafy vegetables. Plus, it has essential and non-essential amino acids. Vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin C. Lutein and zezxanthin for eyesight.
- Kiwi-This beauty is more in vitamin C than oranges. Kiwi has loads of fiber to promote cardiovascular and blood sugar support. It also reduces cancer risk, provides bone and connective tissue support and lung health.
- Oats-Oats provide fiber, good carbohydrates that helps to stabilize blood sugar, removes bad cholesterol. Oats also protects against heart disease and boosts the immune system.
- Onions-Another anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer food. Onions have compounds that protect against cardiovascular disease and neurological dysfunction or decline. Onions also help prevent obesity and diabetes by inhibiting enzymes in digestive tract.
- Oranges-Reduced risk of cancer, lung an respiratory health. Oranges are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. They provide an immunity boost, fiber, potassium and anti- inflammatory benefits.
- Pumpkin-It is a very low calorie vegetable. Pumkin is a storehouse of many anti-oxidant vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Wild Caught Salmon-Clean fish like salmon, sardines or anchovies once or twice a week. This practice may increase your life span by reducing risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Spinach-Rich in cancer-fighting antioxidants, Vitamin K1(good for veins and arteries), magnesium and folate (good for short term memory)
- Sprouts-Concentrated nutrients, essential fatty acids and enzymes. They also protect against chemical carcinogens.
- Tea (green)– A powerful anti-oxidant. It also helps lower cholesterol and inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Yogurt-Organic grass fed milk yogurt provide beneficial bacteria. This along with protein, calcium, B vitamins and cancer-fighting conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) make yogurt something you will want to eat everyday.
- Walnuts-One quarter cup of walnuts proved 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, manganese, molybdenum and biotin.
So, do you agree? Who wants to live without these power foods? I don’t, it is a lot easier when you follow the rules of nature to avoid dieitary deficiencies.
Eating a healthy, nutrient-dense diet is a potent preventive strategy and including more organic foods and healthy fats in your diet are key considerations.
Go Here for a FREE REPORT on HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON HEALTHY EATING AND SUPERFOODS!